For the second in our series of Timeless events we were joined in-store by a panel of experts to discuss the question Should you Freeze your Eggs? This talk looked at egg freezing from the medical, legal, societal and individual perspectives.
Our panellists were:
- Emily Jackson, Professor of Law, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Yacoub Khalaf, Medical Director of the Assisted Conception Unit at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital
- Helen Johnson, founder of personal development company The Goddess Acumen, who had her eggs frozen last year
- Dr Françoise Shenfield, Infertility specialist at University College London Hospital
- The panel was chaired by Sarah Norcross, Director of the Progress Educational Trust